As the largest arts presenter in the area, we can help your company reach an audience of thousands, while providing memorable performing arts experiences for the entire community.
Our corporate partners provide approximately $100,000 in support each year to help us pay the expenses related to presenting performances and educational programming. For performances, this means expenses such as artist fees, production expenses, travel, catering, and lodging. For education, this support helps provide ticket and transportation scholarships for young students to attend a performance at Purdue and subsidizes discounted tickets for college students.
Our partnerships offer excellent visibility and many personalized benefits including access to tickets and priority seating, event invitations, and more. To learn more, contact Julie Smith, Manager of Engagement, at 765-494-0488 or email@example.com.
• Customized packages
• Complimentary tickets to designated performances
• Special artist interaction opportunities
• Special promotions and networking opportunities
• Highlighted placement as Gold Partner in season brochure
• One full-page company highlight in program book for full season
• Customized promotion opportunity or event
• Broadway ($7,500+) or special performance support designation with show-specific marketing
• One half-page company highlight in program book for season
• Lobby recognition at all performances
• Non-Broadway/special support designation with show-specific marketing, including posters, ads and season preview video
• Logo recognition in season brochure and emails
• Social media mentions and tags during month of performance
• Performance or program designation with program book logo recognition
• Logo recognition on website with link to company website
• Complimentary tickets and keepsake for designated performance or program activity
• Access to ticket concierge service and preferred seating for all performances
• Access to exclusive networking opportunities with patrons and donors